Chicken cordon bleu is a delicious dish with a special taste combined with chicken, ham and cheese, rolled together and baked. Let’s try to cook this delicious dish by this traditional recipe! It is very easy, trust me!
1. Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 Chicken breast meat without skin and bones
- 4 thin slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 thin slices of lean cooked ham
- 2 egg-white
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- A cup of panko breadcrumbs
- A teaspoons chili powder.
- First, you heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lay the chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap then using the meat mallet to smash and flatten each chicken breast (about 1/4-inch thickness)
- Then, you spread them with 1/2 teaspoon mustard and 1 teaspoon chives for each one.
- Cut the ham and cheese into 4 slices to fit with the chicken. Put each slice of ham and cheese on each chicken breast then roll up and tucking ends inside.
- Prepare a shallow bowl, combine the egg-white with a little water and beat slightly.
- Place a cup of panko breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; put each roll of chicken into the egg white solution then picked out, roll in the plate of breadcrumbs.
- Place your chicken in the baking dish, sprinkle with the chili powder and bake about 25-30 minutes.
- Lay the chickens on the plate, decorate then sprinkle pepper. You can use this super delicious chicken cordon bleu with tomato sauce.